Sunday, December 7, 2008

VOLKSWAGENS!


I have love Volkswagens since I was a little kid. I like the old "Beetles" the best.

Here is my first Matchbox Volswagen, the #25b.


Here are some of my VWs that are still in their blisterpacks. This display is on a wall in my room.


This is my largest Volkswagen collectible. It is an old advertising poster that I obtained from a local dealership. I have had it framed.


Here is my smallest VW. Don't know a lot about this little guy except his base says "Made in Germany". I have had him for over 40 years! Here is the little guy next to a quarter.


Here are a few more of my VWs


From left to right: A windup 1960s Volkswagen made by Schuco, A cat playing with a windup VW given to me by my wife, a new sporty Matchbox VW, a VW on a keychain whose front lights light up; this was purchased from Willey's Store, Greensboro, VT and a larger Volkswagen from Yankee Candle in South Deerfield, Massachusetts.

No comments: